Quick Start Guide
Modified on: Tue, 4 Nov, 2014 at 11:56 AM
Set Up Your Account
- Add your JVZIPN Secret Key to your account.
- Visit www.jvzoo.com/myaccount/api and create your api.
- Add the provided API Key to your account.
- Import your products form JVZoo, if desired. (You can also manually add products and bypass the import)
Add your software:
- Click Software->Add Software in the sidebar.
- Select your service provider from the drop down menu (JVZoo only at this time)
- Select a product to associate with this software.
- Enter your desired name and description.
- Software slug. (Only for Wordpress, this will be the name of your Wordpress File)
- Choose a status.
Add a software version (Wordpress)
- Enter Author Name
- Enter required wordpress version
- Enter tested version.
- Enter homepage URL
- Enter Filename (note – at this time we only support file delivery via amazon s3) This will be the public link to your file in S3.
- Enter a description.
- Enter Installation Notes: see this tutorial for more info.
- Enter Change log: see this tutorial for more info.
- Enter this version number.
- Enter a domain limit. For unlimited domains use 0.
- Click save.
Get your code
- Click Software->view software in the side bar.
- Click Manage Settings for the desired software.
- Click Get Code
- Follow the listed instructions.
- Your done!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.